Best Gyms in Brookfield!
Brookfield's Best Places to Keep in Shape
Let’s face it, it can be hard to stay motivated to get in shape especially in the colder parts of the year. Luckily here in Brookfield you can’t use the “there’s nothing to do” excuse.
Brookfield offers a rich selection of activities ranging from gyms, studios, and locations that can help you stay active throughout the year. For a more extensive list of stores and centers feel free to contact the town of Brookfield.
Gyms: These are the easiest go-to options for staying in shape. These all vary in membership and amenities, so check them out if you haven’t done so already.
- Club 24: 559 Federal Rd: (203) 885-0348 – In addition to offering Zumba, yoga and Pilates classes, these facilities are open 24 hours for the majority of the week.
- YMCA: 2 Huckleberry Hill Rd: (203) 885-0348 – YMCA offers a large selection of classes and training for you, your family, and the community.
- Iron Factory Gym: 195 Federal Rd: (203) 740-7771 – Complete with a weights room and a specialized training room. Reach out to them to learn more about their special services.
Studios: If you are looking for more specialized classes such as dancing, yoga or Pilates, give these locations a try.
1. YMCA: 2 Huckleberry Hill Rd: (203) 885-0348 – Some of the classes offered include: Spinning, volleyball, aquatic fitness, yoga, and Tabata.
2. The Dive Shop Aquatic Center: 439 Federal Rd: (203) 740-9166 – In addition to having a large pool, the aquatic center has classes for: aquatic aerobics and swimming
3. Fitness Revolution: Spin and Pilates: 4 Sand Cut Rd: (203) 740-0282 – This center focuses solely on Pilates and Spinning classes.
4. Brookfield Performing Arts Classes: 994 Federal Road: 203.775.6300 – With a selection of dance classes, this center is a hit for all ages. The classes include: tap, jazz, contemporary, ballet and hip hop.
5. Arya Fitness Studio: 483 Federal Rd: (860) 960-3535 – For a more sensual twist on fitness, come to Arya Fitness Studio. Their classes include: yoga, pole dancing and aerial ropes.
Stores: Check out these stores to gear up for your gym time or your next outdoor adventure
1. Woodbridge Running Co: 632 Federal Rd: (203) 775-1065 – This little store is geared towards those with a passion for running. With a knowledgeable staff, and quality inventory, this shop can meet all your running needs.
2. The Bicycle Center; 612 Federal Rd: (203) 775-7083 – Service, parts, gear, bikes and advice; this shop has it all.
The Great Outdoors: At the end of the day, nothing beats going outside and having some old fashioned fun. There is a great selection of roads, trails, lakes and other ventures to stay active with.